Monday 18 June 2012

There's no place like Home

Oh darlings!

It's good to be back but for some reason I say that with a heavy heart. While New York is an incredible city it wasn't the actual buildings or the billboards or whatnot that remain etched to my brain. It's who you see and meet. In stores, on the street, at the hostel and wherever else we went we met so many wonderful people. They say New Yorkers are an indifferent and heartless bunch but I beg to differ.
All in all, New York was good to me and my pale friend (except her camera broke and she caught a cold). I packed a jacket that I didn't use once. Actually, I never wore anything warmer than jeans and a t-shirt becuase of the amazing weather. More of that another day when I've looked through my camera.

Coming up soon: the thrilling "Riding with the Super Shuttle", "When Lina and Sofia Found Broadway" and "The Hunt For Forbidden Planet". Also coming up is the action-packed "What Nerds Do When Bored" and "Falling For Fragrances". Don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Rymdnörden, du vet vem ;-)19 June 2012 at 14:56

    Såg du någon alien på gatan? Eller en naken cowboy kanske? :-)

    ReplyDelete