Saturday 1 August 2015

To Wisby my medieval friends!

I'll be off to Visby in the morning for the Medieval Week on Gotland. It'll be my tenth time attending and I will have to be honest and admit that it'll probably be the last time in a long while. I think I've said it before (a few years ago when I skipped a Week because of reasons, mostly life-related) but this time it's for real. I will most definitely visit Medieval Festivals and Fairs, but I'm aching for something new and invigorating.
So if you happen to know of a really nice, quirky and/or charming Medieval Festival I'm open to suggestions for 2016. Anything themed 12th to 14th century would be amazeballs. Or I'll just gather as much information as possible about some festival in the UK and throw myself right in there. What could possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment